Performing R&D works in protein drug discovery, including but not limited:
1. Protein characterization: SDS-PAGE, HPLC, IEF, DLS, DSC,LC-MS.
2. Immunoassay: WB, ELISA.
3. Bioactivity assay including establishment of recombinant cells for in vitro activity assay and the development of related methods.
1. With bachelor degree or above.
2. Major in molecular biology, cell biology, biochemistry or bioengineering.
3. With research experience in molecular biology or recombinant protein expression.
If the list of opportunities inspires and interests you, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.