Roles and Responsibilities:
Performing R&D works in protein drug discovery, including but not limited:
1. Molecular cloning.
2. High-throughput screening (phage display/yeast hybrid/ribosome display).
3. Recombinant protein expression and engineering.
1. With bachelor degree or above.
2. Major in molecular biology, cell biology, biochemistry or bioengineering.
3. With research experience in molecular biology or recombinant protein expression.
If the list of opportunities inspires and interests you, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.